Welcome to our Nexus 10 tablet page. The Google Nexus 10 was announced via the web at the end of October 2012.
Manufactured by Samsung it features a snappy dual core processor, leading high res screen and of course the latest version of Android!
The Nexus 10 is clearly a competitor to the Apple iPad, and a very good one at that. It actually wins out on a number of technical comparisons and of course links up to Google’s superior cloud ecosystem.
Where can I buy a Nexus 10?
The Nexus 10 has been available to buy in the UK through the Google Play site since November 13th. It is currently only really available through the official store. You might find it elsewhere but probably for a higher price.
Alternatively, ebay is probably a good bet if looking for a cut price Nexus 10.
For more information on purchasing the 10″ Google tablet, check out our Nexus tablet buying guide for an overview of the Nexus brand, for more specific info we have a page dedicated to buying the Nexus 10, or look out for deals in our forum.
How much does the Nexus 10 cost?
At the time of writing:
- 16GB edition costing £319 ($399 in the US)
- 32GB version setting you back £389 ($499)
Nexus 10 Specifications
Inside the 10″ Samsung tablet, you’ll find the following:
- Screen 10.055” 2560 x 1600 (300 ppi)
- Size W: 10.39 in (263.9 mm)
- Weight 1.33 lbs (603 g)
- Cameras 5MP (main), 1080p video
- 1.9MP (front), 720p video
- Memory 16 GB or 32 GB (formatted capacity will be less)
- CPU/GPU CPU: Dual-core A15 Eagle
- Sensors Accelerometer, Ambient light, Compass, GPS, Gyroscope, Pressure
- Wireless Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (MIMO+HT40)
- Dual-side NFC (Android Beam)
- Connectivity Micro USB
- Micro HDMI
- 3.5mm headphone jack
Click here for a full round up of the Nexus 10 specifications.