If you’ve just bought yourself a new Nexus 10 tablet, then you’ll want to kit it out with some accessories. Probably the first thing on your list will be a case or screen protector, and then after that you might go for a stylus, dock or keyboard. In fact there’s a whole load of different accessory options so have a look at some of suggestions.
Through nxTab you can quickly find a number of tablet accessories that will suit your tablet. Below you’ll find a number of pages that feature suggestions as picked out by Amazon’s search engine, or if you are looking for a more personal touch, why not try our accessories forum area.
Looking for Shops?
Here are some good places to try:
- ebay: As you can imagine, the ebay market place is jammed packed full of accessories of all shapes and sizes, if you can’t find it here, it probably doesn’t exist.
- Amazon.co.uk: If ebay isn’t your cup of tea, then the world’s largest online retailer has a wide range too.
- Mobilefun: Prefer a more specialist store, these guys have a great dedicated range.
Nexus 10 Accessories
Looking for some tips and advice, check out the nxTab.co.uk Nexus 10 accessories guides.
Click through to find out more about:
- Car Chargers: Handy if you get caught short whilst on the move, charge your tablet in the car.
- Cases: Tablets are made to be carried, so make sure it doesn’t get damaged when out and about.
- Cables: Need a replacement cable or want to attach USB devices?
- Chargers: Tablets need a good supply of juice to keep going, find a replacement charger here.
- Covers:Need extra protection? Get yourself a decent cover.
- Docks: Dock your Nexus 10 for charging and more.
- Screen Protectors:You’ll find the tablet glass is tough, but accidents do happen…
- Keyboard: If you do a lot of typing, a physical keyboard will really help
- Sleeves: Prefer to slip your tablet in and out of a cover? You need a sleeve.
- Stands: A 10″ tablet might feel heavy after a while, a stand will come in handy when watching movies
- Stylus: For when your fingers aren’t up to the job.
If there is anything else you are looking for or have a good suggestion for the community, please let us know!